NOTICE: We are not representing this product due to our QA control, as we recommend IgM/IgG testing kit over this single IgM testing kit, to avoid any potential exporting issue in the future.
Hecin COVID-19 IgM Antibody Rapid Test Kit is an immunochromatographic assay for rapid, qualitative detection of COVID-19 IgM Antibody in human whole blood, serum, plasma and fingertip blood sample. The test is to be used as an aid in the diagnosis of coronavirus infection disease (COVID-19), which is caused by 2019-nCoV.
- Chinese FDA approved - one of SIX allowed to be exported by CFDA
- CE certificate
- National Medical Products Administration approved
Whole blood samples should be tested as soon as possible after collection. If blood samples cannot be tested within 2 hours, they should be stored at 2 ~ 8℃ for no more than 2 days.
Serum and plasma samples may be stored for up to 7 days at 2 ~ 8℃ or 3 months at -20℃ prior to testing. Fingertip blood samples should be tested immediately after collection.
The samples should be restored to room temperature (10 ~ 30℃) before testing. The frozen samples should be completely thawed, rewarmed, and mixed before use. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
Hecin 2019-nCoV IgM Testing Kit
- CE certificate
- Sensitivity: 91.29%, 95%CI【87.58%-94.18%】
- Specificity: 98.34%, 95%CI【95.81%-99.55%】
- Total Consistent: 94.37%, 95%CI【92.11%-96.15%】
- Storage tempreture: 2℃～30℃
- Validity: 6 months
- Specimen: human whole blood, serum, plasma and fingertip blood sample
- Reaction condition: Room temperature for 15miniutes
- Equipment needed: None
- Packaging: 50 test units per box
- Components: Test cassette, sample diluent